FAQ - Returns
1. What is Banks' Return policy?
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we will find a solution for you. Most of our products can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of receiving. We will pay for the return shipping if you’re in the US.
- Refund and exchange must be made within 14 days of receiving the items (unless you purchase extended return with Seel Return Assurance). For orders with Seel Return Assurance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items must NOT be WORN, ALTERED, DAMAGED or WASHED.
- Items must have tags attached to be returnable.
- Please include the original packing slip with the returned item and please ensure your order number and name are clearly printed.
If the above conditions are met, you will be refunded in the original payment method or store credit (for returns), or you will receive full exchange value (for exchange). Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the credit to appear on your bank statement.
RETURN SHIPPING FEE:
- US Shipping: We will provide free return shipping label (there will be a handling fee).
- International Shipping: You have pay to for all return shipping expenses. For more details, please contact email@example.com.
Exclusion: All items that are not Bank Journal are final sales and cannot be returned.
START YOUR RETURN HERE.
2. What if I have moved, changed, or entered the incorrect address?
In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please use our contact form.
3. What is Banks’ exchange policy?
Our exchange policy is same with our return policy above. Please see our returns section for instructions or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
4. Can I return/exchange a sale or discounted item?
5. WHAT IS SEEL RETURN ASSURANCE?
Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the credit to appear on your bank statement.